Help & Training
- Tableau Online (DIY) Help
- Tableau training sessions for faculty & staff: Endeavor.
- Request one-on-one assistance.
- Self-paced training videos
Which version do I need for use at ND?
Since multiple versions of tableau are typically available, follow this guide:
- Choose Tableau Desktop Professional (not Tableau Server)
- Choose your computer type: (Mac vs Windows)
- Windows users: use 64 bit version (unless your I.T. Support staff inform you that you require 32 bit.)
Be advised, 32 bit version is scheduled to be deprecated by Tableau in near future.
- Faculty/Staff: install version that matches ND's tableau.nd.edu server version.
- Students/Teaching faculty: Latest version is recommended.
Avoid downloading and installing any beta versions of Tableau software unless you are familiar with the nuances of doing so.