Trusted Data for Informed Decisions
A secure repository for governed University data, dataND allows the campus community to be consistent, effective and safe as we share data and build reports.
John Affleck-Graves, Executive Vice President
"DataND will allow us to spend less time on finding and extracting data and more time on analyzing and understanding its implications."
Benefits of dataND
- Readily available ND specific reports, datasets and definitions
- Improved access to certified University data
- Downloadable datasets
- Sensitive information protected by position-based authority.
Why we are doing this?
- Historic processes: slow turnaround on requests.
- Inconsistent use of terms/definitions yielded differing results
- Ability to combine data from different systems