Trusted Data for Informed Decisions
A secure repository for governed University data, dataND allows the campus community to be consistent, effective and safe as we share data and build reports.
John Affleck-Graves, Executive Vice President
DataND will allow us to spend less time on finding and extracting data and more time on analyzing and understanding its implications.
- Easy to use website
- Trusted information
- Consistent data definitions
Benefits of dataND
- Improved access to University data
- Datasets downloadable for use in a variety of software tools.
- Ensure restricted data is appropriately accessed
Why we are doing this
- Our current process takes too much time and too many people to access data
- Inconsistent understanding of the definition of data elements
- Difficult to combine data from different systems