Trusted Data for Informed Decisions
A secure repository for governed University data, dataND allows the campus community to be consistent, effective and safe as we share data and build reports.
John Affleck-Graves, Executive Vice President
"DataND will allow us to spend less time on finding and extracting data and more time on analyzing and understanding its implications."
Benefits of dataND
- Readily available ND specific reports, datasets and definitions
- Improved access to certified University data
- Downloadable datasets
- Sensitive information tailored to user's role
Why we are doing this?
- More direct access - Saves time
- Foster consistent use of terms, definitions and therefore, results
- Single location for data created in different systems